We wanted to mention a few of our amazing local sponsors who have generously contributed goods and services towards our upcoming event:
Raffle Preview March 12, 2008
We couldn’t wait to share some of the fabulous items that have begun to fill up our CFAC Raffle Table!
- Treasures Journal Jar (Beth Pike, Creative Memories)-This home décor jar comes with journaling boxes for recording baby milestones, Grandma’s advice, funny quotes from a child and special moments. Tuck the journaling boxes into the jar for a treasured keepsake that can be displayed in a nursery, kitchen or living room. Or, add them to a scrapbook album with photos.
- Mini Everyday Display (Beth Pike, Creative Memories)-No moment is mini when displayed on this exclusive gift! Includes 2 clothespins, mini magnets, and a black ribbon and decorative peg for hanging the frame.
- Close to My Heart Workshop Gift Certificate (est. value: $25) & Level 1 Scrapbooking Kit (Cinde Apuzzo, CTMH)
- Free Admission to Doullina’s Tres de Mayo 12 Hour Crop Spot (Doullina Designs)
- Good Day/Bad Day Art Charm Pendant (Crimson Clover)-This adorable charm is double sided so you can let everyone know just what kind of day you are having. It measures approximately 1″ x 2″. The artwork is enclosed in glass and hand soldered with lead free silver solder. This is a fun piece to wear and also makes a great gift!
- Young Artist Supplies & $10 Gift Certificate (Blue Dog Arts, 333 Delaware Ave. Delmar)-This fun collection features a variety of fabulous art “staples” including a spiral bound easel pad, colored pencils and glitter glue pens; plus a gift certificate for Blue Dog Arts merchandise.
- Princess Hair Bow Organizer (b3designs)- What a perfect complement to your little Princess’ hair accessories! This gorgeous handcrafted organizer, from the very talented Laura of b3designs, is trimmed in pink grosgrain, and features three thick pink grosgrain hanging ribbons each measuring over 2′ each for bunches and bunches of room for organizing and storing all of those hair pretties.
- Premier Jewelry Collection (Karri Ann Webb, Premier Jewelry & Latasia Designer)- These gorgeous items were featured in Premier’s Spring 2008 Collection. This set includes the “Maui”genuine mother-of-pearl, beads, faux pearls, & shells 18” necklace with a lobster claw closure, and the “Shannon” fishhook earrings.
- Stampin’ Up Collection- This creative basket is filled with all sorts of goodies from the ever popular Stampin’ Up Collection. Included: ink, stamps, cards, and an instruction booklet.
- Hand-painted Mirror (Debbie Schaeffer)- This whimsical creation was hand-painted and designed by one of our friends and fellow local artists. A great addition to a playroom or a little girl’s room, this sweet mirror is sure to bring an undeniable element of fun to your home’s decor!
- Custom Altered Rolodex (Doullina Designs)- What a perfectly crafty addition to your desk…a mini altered Rolodex! Each divider card features fantastic designer papers and metal alphabet brads.
- Seeing Stars Fleece Blanket (Centenary United Methodist Church Youth group, Mankato, MN)- Picture snuggling up with this over-sized cozier than cozy fleece throw…it’s even softer than you can imagine! She features a gorgeous pink fleece on one side and a beyond adorable star pattern on the reverse side.
- Custom Tutu, Headband and Hairbow Collection (Jenna Ford, Four Fanciful Fairies-This cuter than cute collection features 3 coordinating items from Four Fanciful Fairies Spring Line: a very plush yellow tutu, braided ribbon headband, and whimsical ribbon butterfly hairclip. A wonderful gift set for that special little princess in your life!
Crafty Donations March 6, 2008
Looking for a way to help make our event a huge success? We are currently accepting crafty donations to be included in our raffle. Last year’s table was a mega hit and we were so honored to have received so many amazing handmade quilts, scarves, cards, earrings, as well as a multitude of gorgeous items from our home business consultants. In the coming weeks, we will be adding a slideshow teaser to showcase our raffle items so please stay tuned! Raffle tickets will be available during our event, and we encourage our family, friends, and community to swing by for a bit, even if the thought of spending an entire day crafting is the furthest thing from bliss, just to say hi and check out our raffle goods.
Please contact Gina: email@example.com for more crafty donation information
Huge Thanks to…. May 9, 2007
McCarroll’s: The Village Butcher (4 Corners-Delmar) for their very generous donation of lunch items!
Meadow Brook Farms Dairy (Castleton) for their gracious donation of various dairy items!
Brueggers Bagels (Delaware Plaza, Delmar) for their delicious donation of breakfast items!
Tea Laden (Delaware Plaza, Delmar) for their wonderful donation of various beverages!
GE Plastics Good Neighbor Fund for their extremely generous donation to the March of Dimes!
All of our kind and talented friends who have donated homemade goodies of the craft and edible variety! You ladies are the best!
It really makes our hearts happy to know that we live in such a fantastically giving community! Be sure to keep an eye out for new raffle items on the slideshow featured in the previous entry. Tickets will be available for $1 at the event.